Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Mother Joined Facebook.


CONGRATULATIONS TO ME! MY MOM JUST JOINED FACEBOOK. MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY OVER. 

So, you've finally caved. You've accepted a friend request from your Mom, Dad, crazy aunt, and your college roommate’s mother. So have I. 
My mom sent me at least five friend requests before I gave in. Oh, little does she know, she has all the privacy settings set against her. All she can see is my profile picture, and still that's too much. Remember those days when in school, your mom would yell out from the car to say "love you" or "have a good say at school, Sweetie" in front of all your friends. This is worse. It's there for the whole Facebook to see on my wall. I know what you're thinking, why don't I just delete the comment. Been there, done that! What happens next you don't want to know.... she reposts it until I keep it up. Yikes...This makes me want to go back to those middle school days. It's not like I can unfriend her now.... UGH! Family. Can't Facebook with 'em, can't unFriend 'em! 


This was posted with all the love for my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment